This item includes:
- 1 x 4 litre capacity drinker (approx 50cm tall) with single cup and rear hooks
- 1 x ergonomically designed lid
- 2 x aluminum brackets and screws (for those wanting to fix to a solid wall)
Our new drinkers overcome the problems of evaporation, spillage and soiled water. These drinkers incorporate a professional valve operated drinker cup (used by poultry experts) that only allow a small amount of water in the red cup at any one time (no need for the chickens to press on the float). When the chickens drink from the red cup and the water level goes down, the valve automatically replenishes the cup. With traditional drinkers, we regularly had to change the water as the chickens had scratched dirt into the drinker. Like us, chickens need a fresh supply of clean water. The drinkers holds approximately 1 gallon of water and are 20" tall.
These drinkers are also:
- UV resistant - won't heat up like metal containers or degrade easily like other plastic ones on the market
- Rear hooks - these drinkers simply hook onto the mesh of your coop, making cleaning and filling much easier than hanging drinkers.
- Slimline, compact design - a big advantage is that these drinkers take up VERY little room in your coop. If you have a smaller coop, maximizing space is a key concern
Mounting to a Solid Wall:
The Royal Rooster drinkers are designed to simply hook onto the mesh of your coop, but can also be hung on a solid wall with the use of some metal brackets. If you plan to position your drinker inside your coop, 2 aluminum brackets are included FREE of charge which you can mount to your coop wall. The drinker can then simply hook over making removal for cleaning or refilling so easy.
This is what some of our customers have had to say:
- ...."Great purchase and fast shipping. Everyone loves the new waterers and feeders." Pascal, NV, USA
- ...."EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY! CHICKENS LOVE THEM!" - Debbie, NC, USA
- ...."Good feeder. Keeps my hens from spilling feed. Well made. +++++" Neal, VA, USA
- ...."The delivery was super quick and the chickens love them.." Michelle, South Australia, Australia
- ...."Why did I wait so long? Outstanding concept. Chickens love it. So easy to use" - Ally, New South Wales, Australia
- ...."Great product thank you!! My chickens will love these!!!!!" - Sheridan, New South Wales, Australia
- ...."So good. Such a time saver and product saver. Thank you" - Susan, New South Wales, Australia
- ...."Chooks were pecking nozzles as waterer being wired into place! great :)" - Robyn, South Australia, Australia
- ...."Chooks learnt to use it in 1/2 hour. Great item. Fast postage." - Michele, New South Wales, Australia
- ...."Great purchase and fast shipping. Everyone loves the new waterers and feeders." - Michael, South Australia, Australia
These drinkers are generally dispatched 1-2 days after an order is received. We use either FedEx, UPS or USPS, whichever is the most economical to your area.
- Additional Information
Mini Description Single cup, 1 gallon drinker - great for hydrating around 6 chickens. Help & Advice No Manufacturer No
- Works Perfectly Review by andreaz3
- I'm pleased with this water system for my chickens - it keeps the water clean and available at all times. I love not having to clean out a water tray!! (Posted on 1/08/2017)
- Great Waterer! Review by Maui,Hawaii
- Excellent choice for my chickens. It is space saving, saves water & it is cleaner. My chickens would climb & stand on their waterer & the water would not only spill out it would be filthy from their feet. Highly recommended! (Posted on 1/08/2017)
- The quality of the product is great! Review by Amazon Customer
- our chicken took to the their new waterer and are really liking it. the quality of the product is great! (Posted on 1/08/2017)
- Love it! Review by Jennie
- Love this waterer. Easy to fill and the water stays fresh and clean for days. (Posted on 1/08/2017)
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.