This item includes:
- 1 x 1 gallon drinker (approx 20 inches tall) with TWIN horizontal (side mounted) drinker nipples and rear hooks
- 1 x ergonomically designed lid
- 2 x aluminum brackets and screws (for those wanting to fix to a solid wall)
Our drinkers overcome the problems of evaporation, spillage and soiled water. These drinkers incorporate two revolutionary horizontal nipples which are spring loaded and are activated when the chickens’ pecking wobbles the springs. This then releases drops of water into the chicken’s beak or into the small molded drip guard beneath the nipple. Unlike traditional vertical nipples, these side mounted nipples do not drip as no water is stored in the nipple itself.
No Freeze Nipples - As no water is stored in the nipple even when your drinker is full of water, they won't freeze during the winter. This means that those in a very cold climates can use a submersible water heater in their drinker set up and know that the chickens will still be able to gain access to their water source, unlike vertical nipples.
Minimal Training - To get chickens to start using these drinkers, tap on the stainless steel part of the nipple to allow a small amount of water to fill the drip guard so the chickens can see and smell the water. For those chickens whom have a difficult time locating the water, just put a bit of chicken feed onto the nipple so they are attracted to it and start to peck around. When the water comes out, they soon get the idea! It's important to take out other drinkers so they are not tempted to go back to their old setup.
Age of Chickens - As the drinker nipples require some effort to push on the spring loaded nipple, the drinkers should only be used for chickens 10 days old and older.
These drinkers are also:
- UV resistant - won't heat up like metal containers or degrade easily like other plastic ones on the market
- Rear hooks - these drinkers simply hook onto the mesh of your coop, making cleaning and filling much easier than hanging drinkers.
- Slimline, compact design - a big advantage is that these drinkers take up VERY little room in your coop. If you have a smaller coop, maximizing space is a key concern
Mounting to a Solid Wall:
The Royal Rooster drinkers are designed to simply hook onto the mesh of your coop, but can also be hung on a solid wall with the use of some metal brackets. If you plan to position your drinker inside your coop, 2 aluminum brackets are included FREE of charge which you can mount to your coop wall. The drinker can then simply hook over making removal for cleaning or refilling so easy.
This is what some of our customers have had to say:
- ...."Great purchase and fast shipping. Everyone loves the new waterers and feeders." Pascal, NV, USA
- ...."EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY! CHICKENS LOVE THEM!" - Debbie, NC, USA
- ...."Good feeder. Keeps my hens from spilling feed. Well made. +++++" Neal, VA, USA
- ...."The delivery was super quick and the chickens love them.." Michelle, South Australia, Australia
- ...."Why did I wait so long? Outstanding concept. Chickens love it. So easy to use" - Ally, New South Wales, Australia
- ...."Great product thank you!! My chickens will love these!!!!!" - Sheridan, New South Wales, Australia
- ...."So good. Such a time saver and product saver. Thank you" - Susan, New South Wales, Australia
- ...."Chooks were pecking nozzles as waterer being wired into place! great :)" - Robyn, South Australia, Australia
- ...."Chooks learnt to use it in 1/2 hour. Great item. Fast postage." - Michele, New South Wales, Australia
- ...."Great purchase and fast shipping. Everyone loves the new waterers and feeders." - Michael, South Australia, Australia
These drinkers are generally dispatched 1-2 days after an order is received. We use either FedEx, UPS or USPS, whichever is the most economical to your area.
- Additional Information
Mini Description 'No mess' horizontal nipple drinker. Quality spring loaded nipples. 1 gallon capacity. Help & Advice No Manufacturer No
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.