Cup Style Poultry Drinkers/ Waterers
At Royal Rooster we offer two different poultry drinkers - one with a single cup and one with twin cups. These valve-operated, cup style waterers allows a small amount of water in the cup at any one time. These drinkers are great for chickens, ducks and even rabbits. The cups are European-made and are of very high quality. The special blue float is made specially by Royal Rooster to allow just the right amount of water to enter the cup, so it's perfect for the backyard chicken owner.
We suggest one waterer for up to 6 chickens. The waterers hold 1 gallon of water and are approx 20 inches tall.
If you wish to have an all year round water solution for your hens, you can use these waterers in conjunction with a reptile heater to keep the water in the tube and cups from freezing. Valve-operated cup drinkers are our most popular style of drinker for backyard chickens and ducks.
- No Mess Water Supply You can look forward to a clean supply of water without issues of evaporation, algae growth, spilled or dirtied water or sun-perished containers.
- European Made Drinker Cups - these are a 'no peck' style of cup which automatically replenish when the water level gets low. As such, even baby chicks are able to use these cups without issue.
- Less Cleaning, Easy to Fill - These drinkers are so easy to keep clean and very easy to unhook and take to a tap for refilling.
- No Training Required - Chicken take to these waterers straight away. No training necessary.
- UV Resistant, Slim-line Design - These waterers are made from durable PVC and ABS plastics and last the test of time. They are 20” tall, 5” wide and 5”deep and hold approx. 1 gal. of water. One drinker suits up to 6 chickens and will last 3 chickens up to a week before refilling.
- Hook onto Mesh or Wall - Hook straight onto the mesh of your chicken coop, or fix to a solid wall with use of the two aluminum brackets provided.
- Heated Waterer for Freezing Winters - While these are NOT a heated waterer, you can easily use this waterer year round by using this in conjunction with a reptile heat lamp (not included) for an all weather drinker solution. Just look for a flexible clamp style repile heater with approx a 60w heat globe.