This item includes:
- 1 x 1 gallon capacity drinker (approx 20" tall) with twin cups and rear hooks
- 1 x ergonomically designed lid
- 2 x aluminum brackets and screws (for those wanting to fix to a solid wall)
Our new drinkers overcome the problems of evaporation, spillage and soiled water. These drinkers incorporate two professional valve operated drinker cups (used by poultry experts) that only allow a small amount of water in the red cups at any one time (no need for the chickens to press on the float). When the chickens drink from the red cups and the water level goes down, the valve automatically replenishes the cup. With traditional drinkers, we regularly had to change the water as the chickens had scratched dirt into the drinker. Like us, chickens need a fresh supply of clean water. The drinkers holds approximately 1 gallon of water and are 20" tall.
These drinkers are also:
- UV resistant - won't heat up like metal containers or degrade easily like other plastic ones on the market
- Rear hooks - these drinkers simply hook onto the mesh of your coop, making cleaning and filling much easier than hanging drinkers.
- Slimline, compact design - a big advantage is that these drinkers take up VERY little room in your coop. If you have a smaller coop, maximizing space is a key concern
Mounting to a Solid Wall:
The Royal Rooster drinkers are designed to simply hook onto the mesh of your coop, but can also be hung on a solid wall with the use of some metal brackets. If you plan to position your drinker inside your coop, 2 aluminum brackets are included FREE of charge which you can mount to your coop wall. The drinker can then simply hook over making removal for cleaning or refilling so easy.
This is what some of our customers have had to say:
- ...."Great purchase and fast shipping. Everyone loves the new waterers and feeders." Pascal, NV, USA
- ...."EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY! CHICKENS LOVE THEM!" - Debbie, NC, USA
- ...."Good feeder. Keeps my hens from spilling feed. Well made. +++++" Neal, VA, USA
- ...."The delivery was super quick and the chickens love them.." Michelle, South Australia, Australia
- ...."Why did I wait so long? Outstanding concept. Chickens love it. So easy to use" - Ally, New South Wales, Australia
- ...."Great product thank you!! My chickens will love these!!!!!" - Sheridan, New South Wales, Australia
- ...."So good. Such a time saver and product saver. Thank you" - Susan, New South Wales, Australia
- ...."Chooks were pecking nozzles as waterer being wired into place! great :)" - Robyn, South Australia, Australia
- ...."Chooks learnt to use it in 1/2 hour. Great item. Fast postage." - Michele, New South Wales, Australia
- ...."Great purchase and fast shipping. Everyone loves the new waterers and feeders." - Michael, South Australia, Australia
These drinkers are generally dispatched 1-2 days after an order is received. We use either FedEx, UPS or USPS, whichever is the most economical to your area.
- Additional Information
Mini Description Twin cup, 1 gallon waterer Help & Advice No Manufacturer No
- I was worried they would not figure it out for a few days but it is great. I don't worry about them getting enough water ... Review by Travis Longstaff
- Chickens started to use it immediately. I was worried they would not figure it out for a few days but it is great. I don't worry about them getting enough water in a day. (Posted on 1/08/2017)
- Great purchase! Review by R. Morgan
- I debated and debated with myself on this purchase.....I'm glad I made the purchase! Easy to install, they take up very little room, the chickens used them right away...easy to fill and easy to clean when needed. (Posted on 1/08/2017)
- Great Waterer. It fills up a bit of water ... Review by Jeff Lancaster
- Great Waterer. It fills up a bit of water initially and they chickens do the rest. There isn't much of a learning curve to get your chickens to drink out of this! (Posted on 1/08/2017)
- ReJENt Mom Review by Perfect for those less intelligent chickens...
- My silkie chicks could not figure out nipple waterers or the cup waterers that had the piece to be pecked in order for water to be released. This has been perfect. Water stays in the cups at all times. As the blue float falls, the cups refill. Everything stays clean and water isn't wasted. No leaks or issues and they started using it right away. (Posted on 1/08/2017)
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.